The Altadena Coalition of Neighborhood Associations was established in 2010 to provide a means for Altadena neighborhood associations and Neighborhood Watch groups to network and share ideas and best practices. ACONA meetings are held bimonthly at the Altadena Library. All are welcome to attend.
May 28, 2013 7-8:30 p.m.
- Green/Food Co-Op [Ellen Walton, LA County - and an Altadenan!]
- The new Arroyo food Co-Op
- Resources needed to convert to a "drought-tolerant" vegetation in Altadena
- Organic foods/groceries in Altadena
- AND MORE!
- Altadena Heritage [Mark Goldschmidt, President of Altadena Heritage & Member of the Altadena Town Council CSD Committee]
- Lessons from the "heritage" of Altadena, which we can use today
- Update on Altadena Visioning Study
- Update on Scripps Home and the new MonteCedro home
- Report by Altadena Sheriff's - Lt. Eric Lasko
Did you attend the March 26 meeting, or do you have suggestions for future meeting topics? Take our survey.
Resources from November 27, 2012 Meeting
Traffic Safety Toolkit
State Wide Integrated Traffic Records System (SWITRS) Traffic accident reporting system
LA County Fire Dept. Ready! Set! Go! page on fire safety
Resources from November 1, 2011 Meeting
Department of Agricultural Commissioner
Brush Cleanup on Hillsides:
Fire Department, Brush Clearing Unit: 626-969-2375
Resources from August 9, 2011 Meeting
Filming in Altadena:
Altadena Community Chest
Home Shoot Home
Liquor Stores in Altadena:
Alcohol Beverage Control
Keep Me Wild: